Naprovit Pro Plus
This revolutionary product is a great alternative to riptide but you can actually finally rest assured it is 100% food grade unlike riptide. This product has all the same consistency of water believe it or not. It is being used in some third world countries sprayed directly on dogs and they are watching the fleas jump off and die. Watch our video we made soon to follow.
Qty size 1/2 gallon jug WHICH IS THEIR NEW CONCENTRATED SIZE. 1/2 gallon equals 55 gallons of mixed product
Unlike most other insect control products which contain highly toxic ingredients that are harmful to humans and pets, all of Natural Misting Solutions products are produced from natural ingredients and have been shown by independent lab tests to be non-toxic. Importantly, toxicity testing for all Natural Misting Solutions products included testing for heavy metals, aquatic toxicity (does it harm marine life), and for dermal (skin), ocular (eye) and inhalant toxicity. Also, all our products are completely odorless and non-fuming.
Other benefits provided by our formulas include:
- Non-toxic: safe around humans, pets, aquatic life, food
- No stickiness on eaves or windows
- No residue on bottom of tank, so less maintenance
- Keeps lines, nozzles and filters clean, so less maintenance
- Doesn’t degrade equipment
- Safe for the environment; EPA's DfE designation pending
- Odorless, no fumes
All insect control products qualify as MINIMUM RISK PESTICIDES. The products have not been registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Natural Misting Solutions represents that Naprovit PRO Plus qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act. All ingredients are compliant with the criteria for the EPA’s 25(b) exemption from registration as a pesticide
Does Naprovit PRO Plus really work?
Absolutely. A laboratory investigation showed that concentrations achievable in residential and commercial misting systems were able to produce a mortality rate of 77% against control mosquitoes.
Is Naprovit PRO Plus completely non-toxic?
Yes! Naprovit PRO Plus is safe to use anywhere, including around children, pets and in the garden.
Can I use Naprovit PRO Plus near water?
Yes! Naprovit PRO Plus has no aquatic toxicity, so it an be used near or over open water without endangering fish or wildlife. It is perfect for use over ponds and in boat houses.
How should I use Naprovit PRO Plus?
The recommended misting pattern calls for a minimum 5 times per day in the evening with a minimum 30 second misting period. We suggest 45 minutes between mists with the first cycle 30 minutes before dusk.
Non toxic and safe to use by my pets 5 product, it's great.Sean W